Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Quarterly do - Equinox

I know that EtU is unavailable until well into October but the Equinox does fall around Sept 22nd. As my better half has taken the evening off from Guide Dogs we shall be going out to celebrate a non-signifiant birthday on Friday 22nd. We are happy to go the the Black Horse at Limbrick. If any others would like to join us, it will be wonderful. If the numbers need us to book some tables, we can do so. We could go somewhere else but have always enjoyed the Black Horse. I'll also email as the blog is not as frequently used as once upon a time.
BTW, is anyone, else apart from TM and I, taking part in the Red Rose 50 this coming Saturday?

1 comment:

TLoB said...

Sorry t'Y, but I am out at a do both on Thursday and Saturday nights this week.
Have a great birthday,