Thursday, September 28, 2017

Completing My Wainwrights

I have 4 final summits to tick off for my first completion.

EtU and TLoB expressed an interest in seeing me safely round these. They've been keen participants over the last couple of months on some of my other trips and felt a 'group' outing should be attempted to celebrate the occasion.

The last 4 summits are Dodd, Ullock Pike, Long Side and Carl Side.

We have provisionally suggested a date of Sunday 22nd October. Meeting in Keswick. Start time between 9-10am.

If you're interested to come along and join in then put the date in your diary. Lift-sharing and other details will be firmed up nearer the time. Given the exposed nature of the ridge we will be a little weather dependent but will see how things go.

TF

1 comment:

TLoB said...

I might struggle to make that date. It is the start of half term and we will have at least one daughter, and possibly two staying with us.
I will let you know either way.