Friday, June 03, 2016

The Foot Pain Mystery Continues...

After YJ being my knight in shining running gear on Saturday and driving my van home from Elterwater, I rang the GP's surgery today for my MRI scan results...


'NO FURTHER ACTION NEEDED'


That is what was relayed to me by the receptionist in a thrilled voice as, obviously, she thought this would be good news.  I suppose, in a way, it is good news as it means no arthritis, no gout, no stress fracture, no tendon damage, no muscle damage...

...but what DOES it mean?

It means that I am still non the wiser as to why I'm getting this weird foot pain.  What could it be which doesn't show up on an MRI scan yet caused enough pain to make me feel sick and dizzy on Saturday?

I have an appointment with the doctor (although not my fellow Horwich RMI doctor) next Friday to discuss the results but there doesn't really seem like much to discuss, does there?

I'm very bored of my elliptical trainer now and the sun is beckoning me!

1 comment:

Ed the Unready said...

Hence the old saying:- I hope I'm ill, I'd hate to feel this bad if there was nothing wrong with me!