Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Coope's Eleven Planned for Wednesday 25th May

In the interests of improving my fitness for my planned Seven Passes on Saturday June 25th, YJ and I will be attempting a very slightly reduced 'Dozen', as indicated in the above headline. assembly point and start time will be announced later this week.

All welcome.

Also, all welcome for the Seven Passes, which will be a very long Lakeland day out. Full details on application - and no, TM, this isn't a proper event, just another of my silly ideas - but don't they, generally, work out OK?

6 comments:

Temporarily Misplaced said...

I'll be working on the 25th, however from home, so might be able to join you for the first few miles once I know what time you're starting.

As for the 'Seven Passes' sounds interested and I await hearing the details.

Temporarily Misplaced said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ed the Unready said...

YJ and I will be at the Top Barn in time to depart at 8:30 a.m. on Weds 25th May. All welcome for all or part, but please bear in mind that there will be no road support. The more widely advertised main CD for 2016 will be on Saturday 30th July.

TLoB said...

Is there a competition to name the missing summit, or is it (logically) Healey Nab?

Temporarily Misplaced said...

I'm afraid I won't be joining you tomorrow now. Hope you have fun and the weather stays kind!

Ed the Unready said...

Chris, the missing top is the one that Paul Murray proposed, to make the original eleven up to the full dozen. I'd suggested that we only had the eleven, so that it was a sort of reverse of a baker's, in that instead of putting an extra one in, to be on the safe side, our eponymous friend sold us one short. If you know where Paul lives, that general location is indicative of the one we plan to omit - too many tussocks, or Turk's Heads, as I believe they are still known in less PC circles.