Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Duddon Results

The results are up on the website with splits for your perusal

www.fellrace.org.uk/races/duddon/2015/splits

www.fellrace.org.uk/races/shortduddon/2015/splits

For some unknown reason EtU doesn't appear. Those with older website browsers may find the pages don't load.

13:44 down from Caw does look pretty impressive compared with my 'peers', and not far off my 2011 time of 13:03. Likelihood is that the Bowland Lady had no one in sight as she turned left down the first re-entrant (gully) and then drew the others with her. I saw the last of the group follow and carried on to the 2nd re-entrant before turning left off the path.

This one guides you better onto the trod downhill and is always useful to know for a misty day. I then had a fantastically clear run down, no runners in sight until I climbed over the wall. Absolutely perfect, bet they're all kicking themselves now for getting ahead of me on the way to Caw!

TF

No comments: