Thursday, April 02, 2015

Things Can Only Get Better...

...or perhaps not:-

1. The evening of Monday 30th March - A filthy night, but as I'd suggested a re-start to the Lostock Slow Cycling evening group on this, the first Monday after the clocks changed, I turned up at the Leisure Centre. Not only did none of the slow group turn up, but neither did any of the hard men who had supposedly ridden all through the winter. Already suffering from the first signs of hypothermia, I rode home.

2. The morning of Tuesday 31st March. - Turned up at the Leisure Centre for an early swim, only to be met by one of the regular swimmers as they came out, who told me that there had been a problem with a power cut and the pool was not yet operational. So I went home.

3. The evening of Tuesday 31st March - Liver Hill Race from the Rawtenstall Marl Pitts - absolute last!

Pike Race anyone? I'll be having a short outing at/from the UTUP in the morning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not so EtU.... http://www.rossendaleharriers.co.uk/results/PeterHartleyMemorialRace-LiverHillResults.pdf

EtU said...

Yerbut, he was the photographer!