Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Bewitched,Bothered, and Bewildered

Just testing out. I accepted the invitation to join the Blog, EtU, and up flashed a screen which disappeared more quickly than YJ used to run up Winter Hill, but the gist of it was, it didn't want  to know me. A common trait. However an uncommon screen appeared with brightly shining buttons apart from a Publish button which was as dim as me. That's pretty dim. Naturally I pressed it and against all odds it published as you will have seen from the previous nothing post. So I might be back on after a year out in the cold, though the casual Matt has been replaced by a nomenclature belonging to a bygone age. I am now, in this flush of excitement, going to attempt to include a photo.
 
 
This is Orla at 3 weeks. Her countenance has paled significantly from when she was born, as she now realises who her grandfather is.

No comments: