Monday, June 23, 2014

Dunmail Raise Saturday 28th June

I'm travelling up to Dunmail next Saturday to see Martin Walsh, of Bowland Fell Runners, through on his Joss Naylor Crossing attempt.

He's scheduled there between 8:20 and 8:40 a.m, so I'm planning to arrive at about 7:45. This will mean leaving Blackrod soon after 6:00. Subject to fitness and the weather, I'll be accompanying/trailing him over Steel Fell and High Raise, then turning north to Greenup Edge and returning down Wyth Burn. Back to Blackrod mid/late afternoon.

Can fit three more in the car.

If you come with me, remind me to report progress to David P-T who'll be waiting for Martin a little later on Middle Fell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Will be there with Albert and NLN supporting a BG.... should be in to Dunmail at the same time so we'll see you there!