Saturday, April 12, 2014

Saturday Run

A few pics from this morning’s outing – mostly with EtU and R.  I posted 13.2m be interesting to see the mileage from the others to see what the difference is.   Don’t miss the one of Rachael nicely framed heading up to Brinscall Moor Smile

Sat Run-15

Heading out to Healey Nab

Sat Run-21

 

Sat Run-45

Underground Stables

Sat Run-49

Brinscall Moor

Sat Run-51

 

Sat Run-62

Darwen Tower from Great Hill summit

Sat Run-72

From the path over to Round Loaf

Sat Run-80

Heading to Lead Mines Clough

Sat Run-83

1 comment:

Ed the Unready said...

Keeping up with the family tradition, Rachel fell on the way back. This upset her stopwatch and it was a little further on when she realised it had not been recording since her fall. However, she got it going again and reckons that with the added unrecorded distance we did a little over 12 miles. With my manual wheel I got just under 12. You were fairly relentless, NLN, as is your want and my legs were even more useless than usual on Sunday. I'm sure I'll see some benefit one day (soon?).