Friday, February 21, 2014

Saturday 22nd Feb and Sunday 23rd

My original plan was to race High Cup Nick on the 22nd but lack of training due to ill health has precluded this. However, although not yet back to full fitness (not that I can remember what that's like) I'm just about back to my normal (?) training regime, so will be UTUPing tomorrow.

If there is no untoward ill effect from this I will see if I can get an 'on the day' entry to the Lostock 6 on the 23rd.

Just for info, by my reckoning, the 21st February sees the end of the darkest third of the year, so for the next eight months we will have more daylight hours than we have today! Perhaps the OSH is right and I do have SAD; or perhaps I just am sad.

Also, for new or infrequent readers, Saturday UTUP (Usual Time Usual Place) is the Lower Rivington Barn at 8:30 a.m.

No comments: