Sunday, November 17, 2013

Yesterday

A good morning out with SN yesterday. Christa turned up at the start but, seeing that I had company, didn’t run because she was not feeling well. KLM also turned up but just to say “hello”. He wasn’t running because of bronchitis but was having a walk instead.

Our route was Rivington Pike, Two Lads, then out towards Matchmoor replicating the summer Tuesday run. From Matchmoor area we curved round to hit the mast tarmac road where we bumped into KLM again. After chatting for a while the two of us continued to Winter Hill then to Hordern Stoops, Lead Mines Clough (not visiting the waterfall), the lower end of Yarrow Reservoir and back to the barn.

!0. 34 miles.

1 comment:

Christa said...

Before anyone takes pity on me, I must add that my illness was self-inflicted and due to one too many glasses of wine at the Central Lancs Grand Prix presentation evening the night before. I had arranged to meet JtE on Saturday morning so turned up at the barn in my running gear but with the hope of others being there so I could wimp out and grab a bacon butty instead. Thanks SN, I owe you one! I really don't think I could have managed more than a couple of miles. Never drinking again!