Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A pre-UTUP for Sat 16th November

On Friday 15th Novemeber the Belmont Bull has Clive Gregeson playing live.

I'm guessing that most of you haven't heard of Clive. He is a renowned singer-song writer on the Folk circuit. Born and raised in Manchester but now living in the USA. He is currently on his UK tour and on a couple of evenings he's support for Jools Holland. In the past he has worked with Boo Hewerdine (The Bible) and Eddi Reader. More info on his website www.clivegregson.com

I've contacted the Bull and they still have some tickets left. Cost is £10. I will definitely be going, if anyone else is interested can they let me know. I've put a reserve on 5 tickets for the moment but I'm sure if we don't leave it too last minute we'll be able to get some more.

The music is easy listening, tuneful, you can hear the words, foot tapping variety. So if you're up for an evening out with a difference come along, you won't be disappointed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LM-9jjYD2s

TF

No comments: