Thursday, August 29, 2013

Capricorn Exterminating Recce Devils

As I'm not doing the Capricorn on Saturday, (though EtU, I'm reliably informed that Mr Varley is, no pressure) and I'm on leg two of the Ian Hodgson relay this year, I'm thinking of going up on Saturday morning and doing a relaxed recce out from Hartsop to the Kirkstone Pass Inn should anyone fancy joining me. It's only 7.5 miles with 2600 ft but thought it best to know the route before the day and any excuse for a trip to the Lakes is always welcome!

Also considering heading over to Totley for the Exterminator on Sunday with TF. While it's not as big as Borrowdale, it's only a mile and 2000 ft off it. Think I'll ponder that some more first!

Also considering the Devil's Beeftub Race in Scotland while I'm up there with work, it's the same day as Nevis but I didn't enter that so a 2 mile, 750 ft loop may be the way to go instead!

No comments: