Friday, April 12, 2013

Utup

I'm planning a brief visit tomorrow before heading off to the lakes for running 'headless chicken' style in some woods. The things you have to do to avoid running on Tarmac round a park in Birmingham (I'll explain tomorrow).

Minor dilemma with the summer long races. The entries for Wasdale open tomorrow and it's a championship race with a 250 limit. Much though I'd have loved a crack at it again, it didn't seem fair for me to take up a place, so I've opted to have a go at the Buttermere Horseshoe race ( aka Darren Holloway Memorial race).

With it sharing part of the Ennerdale route (albeit on opposite directions) over Red Pike and High Stile it'll make for efficient recceing at the end of May.

This does leave me with no long lakes race in July, but the Old Crown Round has been reinstated for 2013 and wondered if anyone else fancied it? Details here http://www.wanderingaengustreks.com/Old-Crown-Round.htm

TF

No comments: