Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thanks for the 'heads-up' regarding the oroc's NLN. Mine are in the post too. Will take them for a spin round the clinic to test them out when they arrive.

Decided to have all parcel deliveries made to me at work now after an Amazon order for a new dolce gusto coffee machine was left in a secure place the other week - the back patio!!!! Bear in mind I returned home at 8.30pm and it'd been raining earlier in the day.

Given the fact it was half price I wasn't too fussed that they'd also sent it in a different colour than advertised (replacing an identical machine that was broke). So I'd already used it before the email arrived to say they'd sent the wrong one. Tough! The light silver colour matches all the other appliances better so they're not having it back now!!

TF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I get everything delivered to Ian's office, it's the only way : )