Saturday, December 15, 2012

Solstice Do 21st Dec

There has been some belated interest in a "do" so I have booked a few places at the Black Horse at Limbrick, on the evening of Friday 21st December.

But first, don't forget to gather near the Bobs Smithy at 6:30 on Tuesday 18th December for a run up to the trig point and back, followed by goodies outside and booze inside.

There will be two routes, either Chorley Old Road, Georges Lane, Mast Road, or, for the more foolish, Walker Fold Road, Matchmoor Road, Burnt Edge, Mast Road - bring your headtorch. Guess which I'll be doing.

1 comment:

t'Yorkshireman said...

I may have to join you at Jolly Crofters - a bit tight to get home, changed and to Bob's Smithy for 6.30. I'll be foregoing trying to keep ahead of EYJ on the track - but a chance to test out my recently purchased head torch.