Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ended the year on a splutter!


Sorry I did not make the UTUP today I've been down with a cold all over Christmas which has turned into the usual chest infection, so I am now banging back steroids like smarties!  I did turn up at the barn today about 11:30 but no one was there to wish a happy new year for 2013.  The bacon butty and cappuccino were still good though.  So my Christmas holiday plan of 5 events just fizzled out.

I was hoping to do the Disorientation event at Tintwistle tomorrow but common sense is prevailing so I will jog around Haigh Hall park doing the POC post check instead!  I am hoping to be well enough to do the SROC New Year cracker Urban event at Lancaster University on Tuesday if anyone wants to join me.

So I will now take this opportunity to wish all of you bog trotting, hill pounding, badinaging lovely people a happy, healthy, prosperous and good running New Year.  If I don't do it now I will forget.

See you all soon and have a great New Year.

Kev

No comments: