Sunday, July 29, 2012

Coopes Doz. the Rounds.

Everyone seems to have beaten me to the blog site - nuff said.
I think it fair to say that TF was missed bringing her little ray of sunshine.   Also no SN.
The UTUP sub group proved to be good company as always, so thank you to them for making it an enjoyable day out.
It was also good to see TYC out again and bounding forth and knackering himself as usual.
Mrs KLM was chuffed with the very gracious comments on the cakes - so I might see some more cakes in the not too distant future!
I have put my limited edition of piccy's on for you.  Even though I say so myself the ones of NLN, JtE and the UTUP elders on Noon Hill are particularly good.

JtE

UTUP Elders on NH

TYC joined us on the bog trot from RP to TL

TL to WH waiting to see who sinks

NLN - on CH

JtE on CH

CT leading the charge up OAH

The gathering on GH

NLN crossing the brook on way from RL

No comments: