Friday, January 06, 2012

Guess this comes under the guise of 'better late than never' - I've won a prize!

Have to cast your mind back to the summer and the series of mid-week mini mountain marathons I did, well the final results had me finishing in 1st place for my age category. Information suggested that we would receive contact from the organizers in due course. So I waited, and I waited and finally decided that they must have changed their minds. I hadn't wanted to declare myself as a 'pot-hunter' and enquire the whereabouts of my bounty, so had to just content myself with the honour & glory.

So imagine my surprise when apologetic email received. I've won a Buff, and can collect on Sunday when I turn up to their next event. Much more useful in the winter. I wonder if it'll be in a colour to match my new Inov8's, which came in the post this week. Feels like Xmas all over again.

I'm utuping tomorrow, new shoes to break in for Sunday!

TF

No comments: