Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend 15/16th October

Lovely photos NLN. Sutton Park (Birmingham) was equally sunny just not as picturesque. As predicted had to step into the breach aka 'anchor leg' for the B team at the National Road Relays. Thankfully not the slowest (just), but definitely a thin young womens game. A few looked like they could do with a good pie and pint. I had a bag of doughnuts to celebrate my 4.3k lap

In lieu of photos I thought I'd post my route map for today. This was a part recce for the Wadsworth Half Trog taking place on 12th Nov. I've not run this for a while and it shows! Although to be fair the start/finish has altered and so has the route between the previous 4th and 5th Checkpoint, hence the reason to check out the new bits. I'd skipped the loop that heads north to the road as this was unchanged, beginning to wonder if that was a wise move now. Any way the rest still has loads of potential for misplaced runners so looking forward to some typical November weather to increase the challenge.

Given that I was out for 2hrs, disappointed in only burning 377Kcal!



Not out this week for utups. Saturday is first day for XC league I help organize, so will need to do an early run from home.

TF

No comments: