Thursday, September 08, 2011

Looks like I'm entered for Langdale

Noted that my cheque has been cashed so I presume that I have made the entry list for Langdale Horseshoe where I shall join FSS, TF, Ed, along with Tony V, Albert and Mick Green.
Had thought about the Yorkshireman on Saturday but think I'll give it a miss so may well be at UTUP, bon't don't wait as the alarm clock is switch off at weekends.
Following week is Garstang Half Marathon on the Sunday and Swinton 10 the following Sunday so will be missing then.

Talking of Albert, there's some excellent photos from his Grand Raid des Pyrénées adventure on his facebook page. It's from the same area where I was around on days 18 to 21 of my GR10 walk.

Anyone fancy doing it next year (or the 80k event which would be long enough)?

No comments: