Monday, July 25, 2011

Mission Accomplished!

Oops. If at first you don't succeed...

If anyone is thinking of doing the last of the Horwich Jubilee Races on 17 Aug, 43;16 is the time to beat. It was worth the effort as I now stand TOP of the ladies road championship leaderboard for 2011. I know this is because nobody else has turned up and that by next Wednesday I will have been overtaken again, but I am just enjoying my moment of glory this week.

My other half has now recovered sufficiently to have been placed on the waiting list to have the other knee done in about 3 months time so I am hoping to make the most of the Summer months. It will be my last Tues utup tomorrow before heading off to the Lakes but if anyone is planning a trip up to the Lakes to run or reccy and wants some company I will be glad to oblige!

I haven't seen many of you for a while but always enjoy following what you've been up to. I have been kept up to date by my Tues running partner whilst learning to identify wheatears and stonechats. Well done TF on all your recent achievements and good luck on Saturday EYJ.

No comments: