Friday, June 10, 2011

Utup

Not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Too many errands to run before heading in to Manchester for the Take That concert.

Bet none of you had me down as a 'teeny-bopper' but I'm guessing the average age of the crowd will be about 40. When I agreed to go (before xmas) I did assume we'd be indoors and sat down. No such luck, the concert's at Man City's ground and we're on cheap tickets so in the standing up area (£60, dread to think how much it was for a seat).

Will be taking my fell running 'full body cover' because although the forecast suggests it may be dry, don't fancy getting drenched in beer either. Came across this nifty device the other day for beating the queue for loo, thought I'd post a link as EtU and Steve couldn't quite picture it as I described it on our run last night http://shop.packyourbags.com/acatalog/Travel_John_Urinals.html .

TF

1 comment:

John the Elder said...

By thee eck TF. They'd have to give me £60 to get me to watch Ribbie Williams.