Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stewards Enquiry - Part II

You may recall a couple of postings earlier mention of stewards enquiry regarding the Mini Mountain Marathon, or to give it the proper title the Dark&White/Racekit Mini-MM/Trail Running Series 2011. Well the overall league positions have now been published and 'little TF' is provisionally 3rd in her age group. There were three events and it was the best 2 out of 3.

I say provisionally, as the organizers are inviting comments/amendments up until 10th May, when they become the final results. I had placed myself 4th overall. The reason for the apparent anomaly is that a H Barnett (who scored better points than me) ran one event as part of a pair, and her second event solo. So despite scoring points in two events the organizers appear to have classed her as separate entries, scoring once as a team and once solo. With me so far?

Looking at the results might help


http://www.darkandwhite.co.uk/results/racekitmmmleaguetableafter3rnds.xls

Does seem a bit harsh, and I guess H Barnett has the potential to lodge a complaint. So await the outcome on the 11th May.

TF

No comments: