Monday, April 04, 2011

Edale Skyline

Was beginning to think I'd dreamt the whole thing!


But there I am at number 231, with 20% of the field finishing behind me (not including DNF's)
http://www.dpfr.org.uk/#pages/show/skyline

Saturday Utup


Just me, YJ and EtU for this one. The usual road circuit of Winter Hill or aka 'Bolton 40' circuit (or one third of it.) This was to be EtU's last long road run before the Madrid Marathon on 17th April.


I had a few bail-out options, but in the end the company was so agreeable that I completed the full circuit, including the time trial from the Black Dog to Horden Stoops. I only just managed to hold off YJ, who'd already run an extra 4.9m earlier in the morning and EtU who was saving himself for the additional Anglezarke loop. Just the 14m for me, EtU probably 18/19m and YJ nearer 25 ('cos I'm sure he'd have done an extra loop to make sure)


Time Trial Results
1.2 miles / ? ft

TF 12:34

YJ 12:54

EtU 14:44


TF

No comments: