Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Utup

I shall be out tomorrow. But on Saturday I'll be joining Tony V and Albert S doing a 3hr score event on and around Pendle Hill.

I've just received the final instructions for this event and this bit made me chuckle



The area has a large number of high walls. Where these are likely to influence route choice we have highlighted them in red. These walls should only be crossed at valid crossing points (see point below). However, to avoid cluttering the map, not all the high walls on the area have been highlighted. You MUST NOT attempt to cross any wall or fence higher than 4ft (1.2m).



So curious to know what would be possible, I've just got my tape measure out and 4ft (1.2m) is just below armpit level (with no shoes on). So if I can rest my 'assets' on top of the wall, I'll be safe to climb over it!

TF

No comments: