Friday, September 10, 2010

Last night and tomorrow

Sorry I didn't make it last night. I would have hoped to have posted my best time for the race as the conditions were very good for me. I also seemed to improve my downhill walking in the later stages of my 7 weeks in the Pyrenees so hope similar in the running.
I'm likely to miss Thursday evening's UTUPs as most weeks we have a seminar from 5 till 6. However, our original documentation stated these start on the 16th so had Dowhhill Race in my plans. Only at 9am yesterday morning did we learn that the original info was wrong. Suspect my running will have to take a back seat but will make an effort to make UTUP tomorrow morning. Will TLOB be there? I realise that the only race I've done since my return has been the Fielden Cup so will have to find something. Have measured that the old Vicky 10 route, but starting at my house and then cutting back down the dual carriageway measures exactly 10k finishing at my home.

No comments: