Wednesday, September 01, 2010

All help was welcome

Mention of Ian Roberts turning out on my Bob Graham does take things back a while. I cannot put a face to the name but a number of "guest" supporters appeared during the run unknown to me but obviously having heard that a good day out was to be had. There was one runner who joined us after Pillar and then disappeared shortly after, unable to keep up with the pace. Could this have been he?

Saturday, September 4th

I shall be utuping on Saturday 4th but after last Saturday's dismal performance I shall plan to lead a slower group, probably limited to myself, and probably following the route of August 21st (Healey Nab, White Coppice and Great Hill) to see if the two weeks gap has left any improvement. The distance is about 13 miles.

No comments: