Friday, June 18, 2010

Gone missing

We can't make the Solstice do as we'll be in the Lake District where I'll have taken to the hills(any), for the first time since the end of January. Still, as NLN points out, I have done a recce of the venue.

Good luck YJ on your 70 at 70, whatever that entails. I would have volunteered for driving duties had I not been dragging my caravan up to Braithwaite for my daughter and her husband. I'm impressed by your weekly mileage of 90 miles, you just seem to be getting better with age. I suppose if you reach the age of 100 you'll run down to Buckingham Palace to collect your tribute from the Queen, who no doubt will still be around!

T'Y, I've not been following your exploits too closely but it seems like quite an undertaking and you seem to be doing fine. So, well done. I'll make a contribution to BHF and you'll be able to hold me to it now I've put it on the Blog!

No comments: