Monday, May 10, 2010

Flower Scar ~ From Very Slightly Nearer the Front

I thought some of you may be amused by the following email that I received from Colin Waterworth:-

"My last message implied an aspiration of turning up at Fairfield. However, due to my continuing failure to train, I have to duck out as I can't see myself trundling around with any dignity. Not yet ruling out the short Duddon.

I see Tooth Fairy is continuing her updates on my progress. I heard the squeals (including cursing?) as a group of short women piled up just behind me at the Flower Scar wall but didn't realise that TF was amongst them - scampering over off that post could be the most athletic thing I've done this year.

Went to Bollington 3 Peaks on Saturday; first race this year without TF in attendance and very relaxing it was.

Will be in touch."

No comments: