Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wardle Skyline 7m/1250ft Sat 10th April

Summer is officially here! First run with sun cream on, bare arms and half bare legs - well you have to leave a bit to the imagination, and given the acreage of thighs it saves on the sun cream.

I left my watch off too, which felt strangely liberating and the weight saving must have played a factor in having a few more behind me for this race. One of them being Mandy Goth from Todmorden, who to be fair had been out injured for 5 months, but still a bit of an honour which no doubt I'll not get to repeat too often. I'll be curious to see how she does at Jura (if she still decides to do it). Don't suppose you'd want to be the marshall to time out a race organiser!

I fancy the trip up to Coniston on the 24th. Have no restrictions on start/finish time, so happy to go with the flow.

TF

results now available at http://www.fellrunner.org.uk/results/race10/10_wardle_skyline.html

No comments: