Wednesday, February 03, 2010

The 31 steps

Firstly,a belated thanks to t'Yorkshireman for the link. When I get a moment, which could be sometime next year based upon current demands, I'll study it's contents. I can't remember asking for any route finding help as I'd already successfully done my reccying when I met you. Because you're a Yorkshireman doesn't mean you have to act like one. You're in a proper county now.

I have to say I envy you all with your various weekend exploits, which sounded very successful. On reflection my Achilees problem started at the beginning of last week and was exacerbated by a couple of hard runs. I could see and feel it's determined presence by Friday, the day of the big move. I spent ten-and-a -half hours moving my daughter's chattel's to her new (not new) flat. This involved many trips up 31 steps having brought them down nearly as many. Not the best treatment for the injury. Since then I've never been off my feet(slight exaggeration as I sleep lying down). So despite ice treatment there hasn't been much progress. The race is now on to get it right for the Winter Hill race.

Okay. That's the wimpish whingeing over. Hope you all enjoy your weekend runs(written with more than a touch of jealousy) and look forward to seeing you sooner rather than later.

To slightly paraphrase the ending of Strictly Come Dancing;
Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep running.

No comments: