Thursday, January 14, 2010

UTUPs

I'm still relying on public transport at the moment so I'm afraid I can't manage a UTUP today as I'll have already done my 6m quota for the day.

I hadn't planned a UTUP on Saturday, but the event I'd entered on Sunday has been cancelled so I should be able to attend, so long as I can leave some dry stuff in someone's car. I'm ok to meet at Jolly Crofters.

Just as a by-the-by, the event that has been cancelled on Sunday is the third of a series of navigating events. I thought I'd just post a link to something you won't see very often. You need to scroll down the the LV40 category. It works as the best 2 out of 3, so I'm hoping that the rearranged date falls on a day I can attend and that the others can't!!

http://www.darkandwhite.co.uk/results/rabmmmleaguetable061209v2.xls

League scores are calculated by awarding the winner of each event in each class a 1000 points and the remainder of finishers in that class get a percentage of the 1000 points based on their actual score against the winners.

Results for the actual events 1/11/09 and 6/12/09 can be found on the darkandwhite website

TF

No comments: