Thursday, January 07, 2010

Not so fast

I seem to have missed the fact you have had a birthday, NicO, so belated many happy returns.


As to Saturday, not knowing how bad conditions are I cannot join in the debate on where to park. There does seem to have been more snow in Horwich than Longton so I will probable use the motorway as far as the Reebok stadium and then meet wherever as instructed. I'm not too bothered about a later start as we shall probable make slow progress and will need to be out as long as possible if we are to get any distance.

Locally we have had about 3 inches of snow and this has now packed down and today has been getting a touch shiny which made my lunchtime run interesting. With safety in mind all outings this week have been very slow. I will be out again first thing in the morning before the sun has chance to put a further shine on the ice and when the roads are relatively quiet.

No comments: