Friday, December 11, 2009

Saturday night and Sunday morning

Do you think that would be a good title for a film? Perhaps a "kitchen sink" drama based in Nottingham.

Unless you're thinking of having a drink or two on Sunday before the race EtU, and it would be a foolish man who'd bet against it, I won't be able buy you drinkies to slow you down. As I think I mentioned, I can't make it to the T&T on Saturday as I'd already committed myself to the Lions dinner before the T&T arrangement was made. I'm quite disappointed because apart from it being our Xmas do, I missed the last T&T. Anyway I will be earning my Christmas Pud on Sunday, puffing away behind you EtU, a long way behind you on current form. So I'll see you there. Yet again I won't be out tomorrow, lots going on at the Staffies households(daughter's included), but I will be there for the meet at NicO's the following Sat.

Enjoy yourselves tomorrow night & make sure EtU has at least 4.546 litres to drink. Preferably Whisky. Wish I was there.

No comments: