Thursday, November 26, 2009

Horwich Fell Championship 2009

The "Tour" was the last race in the Horwich 2009 fell championship and saw Alastair Murray clinching the title.  t'Yorkshireman overcame his poor descending skills by placing 22nd with Matt pipping yours truly by one point (got a lot to answer for that Tour) to place 35th.

In the ladies' championship Nico starred in 6th place, ahead even of Geraldine Walkington! Good on yer girl!

Back to the Tour, and giving a bit more thought to my own performance; if I hadn't lost 5 minutes with a navigational error, between CP's 1 and 2, and if I hadn't lost 3 minutes for what I understand is politely called a "comfort break" between CP's 4 and 5 ~ Matt would have still beaten me by two minutes.

By the way, does anyone have any comprimising photos of TF.

No comments: