Friday, June 12, 2009

Albert and The Lion

Missed out on UTUP last night as I had to drop off the motor for new brakes to be done today then set off on a run via the Bolton League TT AGM - just really wanted to proffer an excuse but ended up staying for the duration but avoided being commandeered on t'commitee (by the skin of my teeth) so only managed a 30 minute run on the roads. Got home and managed to get a copy of the results of last Thursday's Hndersons End Fell Race from Mr Smith. I've posted them up on my site temporarily - they will be officially published in the next few days http://www.soulfulhorwich.org.uk/Hendersons%20End%202009%20Senior%20Results.pdf
I was certianly quicker as I was racing Mark on the run in so wasn't that far behind him!

Matt - just looked at the entries for Tebay - you look in illustrious comapany - will you keep up with PW?

Albert and the lion? Ah well, no running in the Howgills or on Winter Hill for me this weekend - Ju is taking me to Longleat to feed me to the lions :-)

No comments: