Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yes Matt, that was remiss of me about EtU's keys. In all the excitement I forgot he had two sets, so having heard his loud exclamation of how tidy his car was, I assumed he'd gained entry without jemmying a lock. Despite the sleep deprivation (feeble excuse, I know), I did however have the presence of mind to make sure I checked you had your car key before we set off back to Ambleside!

If EtU's not doing much I think I can manage a utup tomorrow and a short utup on Saturday. Being of a squeamish nature I should point out that I don't need to inspect the toe, a verbal account of it's progress will suffice!

On a (v)short outing tonight I located the turn-off for the 'mystery' path (see earlier blog April 13th & 14th). A 'tad' boggy in parts, so I think it would be best left until after the promised heat-wave.

TF

No comments: