Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Well done NicO, usw
Just been having a look at the results and NicO's time is excellent as the winner barely broke 3 hours. Yet the first V60 was 3:14 which I suspect would be a challenge for Ed, YJ or Matt. What do you think - should we have a wfdbwgua works outing next year?
It looks like a nice race to do but you have to decide early - something I'm not known for. The info about the Swift Half suggests it is a good course for a PB yet it was won in 1:21 - maybe the real quickies are avoiding it?

Did my first track session for a few weeks last night and just coped with the 8 x 3 minutes, getting further than I expected but fading a little in the last few - but as always made sure was never late on the finish line. My back hurts today but that is probably from being slovenly afterwards. If we had the post training drinking at the club like the old days I 'm sure that I would recover better. A lot less there as I presume many will be doing the Jubilee tonight - I shall marshal.
May have to do an early run on Thursday so may well bump into you all on Winter Hill.

oh usw = und so weiter because at work the internet access goes through hosting in Germany so the blogger buttons and adverts etc are always German!

No comments: