Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mystery Path

Remember the new route I took you all on from Tockholes to Wheelton? When I left you at the stile at the bottom of Great Hill I followed the fence line for a bit and then took a diagonal trod to the drop onto the 'mystery path' to get back to the car park. I noticed a couple of trods off to the right and made the assumption they headed up to Spitlers, but wasn't sure where they would meet it. Now I know where one of them goes. The other one was probably a bit closer to the two streams on the right of the path as I ran it (GR654188)

Mystery Woman

Sorry EtU don't know who she was, but as I was bringing up the rear at this point that should narrow it down a bit. She could claim it's a bit 'cheeky' to be commenting on her running fashion faux pas especially from someone who owns a pair of Union Jack running shorts.

I think T'Y was on the right side diagonal 5th one from the edge, long sleve red top, black shorts (subject to confirmation).

TF

No comments: