Monday, March 30, 2009

Have a good'un tomorrow

The Liver Hill race sounds very attractive and if I didn't have my penultimate TT match of the season I would be there and but as a couple of decent wins will secure the team's 3rd place in the league and I might just stay in the top ten individual wins, I shall spend the evening in Walkden. As I've got the day off, I shall just have to get in some running on the fells during the daytime. Marl Pit and beyond must be so much better when the weather is dry. Almost did an off-road race in the Lakes yesterday but as they were not taking entries on the day I just had to support Diane in her longest race to date - the Grizedale Forest Trail 10. Maybe next year. At least I managed to get a decent training run in. I should be a able to make use of a free Thursday and join you UTUP.

No comments: