Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Well I never knew that!

Thanks EtU for the information about the 2004 Winter Hill race. I didn't know that I was 1st O/65. Mind you, my main ambition on Fell races is to ensure that I cross the same finishing line as everyone else. A somewhat limited goal but nevertheless a worthy one.

I thought JtE, that you were writing about me and you, until I noticed how you'd spelt "plane wrecks".

Congratulations to the ladies;

TF for coming well within her estimated time of 4+ hours(as expected).

NicO for running around in a vest when everyone else was dressed for Siberia. Summer should be interesting!

NLN for putting up with Gerry and the Atrics for a considerable time on Saturday, arguably the greatest of the tests. The only saving grace being that YJ was around to bring some semblence of order and coherence to the proceedings.

See the Winter Hillers on Sunday and the Amblers on the following Saturday, all being well.

No comments: