Monday, February 23, 2009

March's Running Diary

I'll be out this weekend but only putting in a brief appearance as I've got a 4.5hr navigating event on Saddleworth Moor on Sunday. The 7th and 14th March are Black Coombe and Trollers Trot respectively. So that means 21st and 28th March are the next Saturdays when I'd be available for guiding the Watson's Farm - Wheelton section and doing the full route.

Alternatively, if any one fancies a crack at this route on Saturday, I could meet up with you all en-route at the end of the track on the Tockholes Road (GR 666192), and run with you to White Coppice (GR 627191) where I would then depart left up towards Great Hill and then back to the car park. This would give me about 7-8m, and about 1hr45, which would be the most I'd be looking for this Saturday.

Other permutations are possible, but depends on who's running and how much they want to do.

TF

No comments: