Thursday, February 26, 2009

Carnival Races Quiz Tonight (26/2)

Just noticed on the Harriers' site that tonight is the Carnival Quiz night. In the past I've been ably joined by the likes of Ed, Watters, and the Pres in a team. However, tonight I've a TT match so I'm going to have to miss it. Let me know how you get on - if you partake.
Running wise, February has been a dead loss for me. The shingles caused a reduction in acivity so I've not been getting in much mileage - did half an hour last night and although the time wasn't too bad, knees have started to feel it, no doubt due to restoring the 6 or 7 lbs that I'd lost last year.
I'll look to see whether I'm up to getting out on Saturday, other duties permitting but I think I've now run out of time to be in a fit state for t'hobble.

No comments: