Sunday, January 25, 2009

Saturday 31st Jan

I like to join in for part of this. I hadn't planned on doing much (if anything) on Saturday next week as I'm entered in the Kinder Trial on Sunday (likely to be 4hr+).

I did the Belmont to Plantation bit this afternoon, so the only section I've not run is the Plantation to Cadshaw.

So Plan A - Leave car at car park at Reservoir. Run the route backwards until bump into Belmont group (hopefully at A666!). Run with Belmont group until Cadshaw. Say 'ta ra' to Belmont group. Run back to car.


Plan B - only required if don't bump into Belmont group

Holiday Snaps

Tested out my new camera.
The view on the west coast whilst having lunch, a sumptuous paella. You might just be able to make out the road as the faint white line ending at the 'half - moon' shaped opening half way up the picture.




This is a little village called Masca situated on the SW part of the Island. This only became accessible by car once the road was built in 1991. An amazing piece of civil engineering considering the state of some of the other roads on Tenerife. Need to allow plenty of time for lunch to settle before tackling this route.



TF

No comments: