Sunday, October 05, 2008

Don't Panic I'm Back!

I made it to the shell garage in just over 3.5hrs, (stopped for newspaper) probably feeling the best I'd felt after completing that similar route on a previous three outings. So a shade over 11min/mile pace by my reckoning, and on target for the pace I'd set for my long training runs. Thank you to everyone who turned out for a bit of tarmac pounding, especially nice to see Nic'O.

Part of my wind down plans to 'M' day is for a 13m road run next Saturday morning. So I thought I'd start from the Lower Barn and run the 13m route going anti-clockwise this time (I've only run it clockwise so far). I'm thinking of setting off at about 8.30am, so can say hello to the off-roaders. Happy for anyone to join me if they can bear a bit more tarmac.

TF

No comments: