Monday, February 25, 2008

Saturday 1st March '08

'fraid I'm leaving you to your own devices again, but the John's are planning to be at the barn for 8.30 as per usual. YJ is only looking for two hours as he's racing in the aftenoon, but no doubt (?) JtE will be coercible into something a bit longer.

I'll be circling Bleasdale. Target time sub 60.

Also, good luck to TF at Noon Stone.

EtU

Thursday 28th Feb '08

Usual time, usual place ~ suggest we implement the proposed 6.45 meet (JtE's comment) from March to allow folk to become aware.

EtU

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there if I can get through the traffic ok. Just a thought for the future: I have noticed that apart from my travelling problem Ed is sometimes on the last minute or late and Gordon also has some difficulty with 6.30. How about trying 6.45?

Anonymous said...

Is anyone pout on Saturday this week?

NLN

Anonymous said...

NLN see details now posted on blog.
See you Sat.