Wednesday, December 12, 2007

JTY Joss Naylor Lakeland Challenge

I managed to unearth some details about this challenge that John's set himself, as I've said I'd help. Anyway having looked at this site
http://www.cooltravels.me.uk/run_jnc.htm it appears he has 24hrs to do this, which I guess could mean running in the dark for part of it (depending on which section you helped with). Does this mean I'll have to put a head-torch down on my x-mas list? If this is the case, what sort does anyone recommend?

TF

I think John's going for a sub 18, planning to start just before it gets light and finishing at dusk, so if all goes to plan, no desperate need for a head torch. But if you feel the need to get one, I see the Flying Scotsman as our kit expert. Over to you Ian.

EtU

All Black Coach for the Wallabies?

Was amused by a commentator on the radio this morning who said that in NZ it's generally accepted that when a New Zealander moves to Oz it raises the average IQ in both countries ~ took me a moment or two to work it out.

EtU

1 comment:

F S Shuffler said...

It is a bit of a cop-out, I know, but the first place to start is the FRA Forum where there is at least one thread on "What Headtorch?".

Thereafter I am happy advise, based on my own preferences and biases.

Is it a rich aunt who is is buying?