Tuesday, November 20, 2007

2008

Yes, it's less than six weeks away. Some of our more driven friends have already started their campaigns but it would be good to hear some detail (including dates) of their and other's targets. For me, it's just to complete Wasdale Horseshoe Fell Race without getting timed out. Can we have some input, the more extreme the better.

Ed


Winter Solstice "Do" Saturday 15th Dec

The Thatch and Thistle couldn't take us for the 8th so I've booked the 15th. I know this doesn't suit everyone so I hope I won't be alone. Usual format, come when you want, bring who you want, drink what you want, eat what you want and go when you want. A Christmas meal is available, but needs to be ordered. If you want turkey and stuff you'll need to give them a ring on 01257 474026 and make sure they know you're with me. Otherwise just turn up and choose from the usual menu.

Ed

Thursday 22nd Nov & Saturday 24th Nov

Raymondo (aka Mat Shsticklegs or Staffers) is back in business.

He and I will be at the Thursday meeting point at 6.30. We will also be at the Lower Barn at 8.30 on Saturday. Our Saturday run will be limited to two and a half hours as Ray is going to the football match in the afternoon!


(I'll be on top of Wasdale Screes, Ed)

John the Elder

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi John
Looking forward to a run on Saturday -will be there for an 8.30 kick off. By the way your neighbour Gary is my colleague - confirmed yesterday.

NLN

Anonymous said...

I'll be there too. See you Saturday. Nick O

Anonymous said...

Was hoping to be out tomorrow but I've been laid low with a rather unsightly abscess on my thigh which has meant I have trouble walking never mind running for the past few days. Hope to be back running at the weekend but may not be.
Sorry but also will have to miss next Thursday due to a TT match