Tuesday, October 16, 2007

No Use for Nic O

I don't mean that we have no use for Nic, what I mean is that the website that the Galloping Major recommends for measuring runs ~ http://www.walkjogrun.co.uk/ ~ will be of no use for her as she professes never to know where she has been. So if she doesn't know where she has been, she can hardly measure it, can she?

I've looked at the site, but as with so many things nowadays, I could make neither head nor tail of it. Anthony tells me it's very good, so let's have a second opinion off someone with grey (or even nay (John?)) hair.

Ed

PS ~ I've just had another look, and if you read the instructions...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For calibration purposes, the Arena track works out at 450m using these 'google earth' software, so that's an 11% error!

A bored Tooth Fairy

Anonymous said...

Just tested www.walkjogrun, that gets it to 390m, obviously this site's more accurate than the one on the London Marathon site.

A really bored Tooth Fairy